As a KIAS research fellow, I don't have teaching duties. However, I had the opportunity to teach cosmological simulations at Kyunghee University, and to give hands-on sessions on cosmological simulations at the Pyeongchang Summer Institute 2015 .
During my thesis I was a teaching assistant at the Université Paris 7 Denis Diderot. I gave tutorials in Physics and in data analysis for Earth sciences.
- Nov. 2015: Invited lecture on cosmological simulations (PhD candidates), Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore, India. Theory and hands-on session with Gadget-2.
- July 2015: Pyeongchang Summer Institute 2015, tutorials on cosmological N-body simulations using the GOTPM code: design the initial conditions, run the simulation, visualize and analyse the outputs
- Nov. 2013: 1 hour lecture on cosmological simulations to undergraduate astronomy students, Kyunghee University, Suwon, Korea
Physics at Université Paris Diderot
- 2010-2011: Tutorials of physics, First year BSc students (L1) in physics, with François Vannucci: Hydrostatics, hydrodynamics, kinematics
- 2009-2010: Tutorials of physics, First year BSc students (L1) in physics, with Sébastien Charnoz: Hydrostatics, hydrodynamics, energy
- 2008-2009: Experimental work in mechanics
Earth Science at Université Paris Diderot
- 2008-2011: Computing tutorials in data analysis, first year master's degree (M1) of Earth Science, with Olivier de Viron: Frequency analysis, statistics, least square methods, wavelets